Saturday, January 11, 2014

One More Day to Take Off

I've made another trip to Illinois beating the blizzard on the way up then getting caught in it and driving back to Texas just before another storm came in. Not my favourite thing to do but thank the Lord for safety in all this winter weather. It rained on Friday so I had the chance to test the last patch that I put on the chimney. It was dry, but it was not the torrential rain like we get from time to time. Lastly, I think I've cleared the squirrels from under the house. This will allow me to leave Texas with some peace of mind. Today the sky is blue and the temp is about 70 degrees. This is how January should be! I've packed, cleaned the house, stowed the car, and now have time to enjoy the great weather before flying on to London where it is most likely raining.


1 comment: