Monday, April 23, 2012

A Postman Pat Weekend

When we visit Bromley we enter another world full of characters like Angelina Ballerina, Koko Chuggington, and Belle the monkey. While there this last weekend, I was involved in one of my favorite pastimes, that of walking a two year old to a distant park. The rains inevitably came to our time in the park, (this is England) prompting me to jog up the hill with a grand girl on my shoulders.  We then ducked into the local mall to dry out. Not having a car, I rarely visit the parking garage level, but then the two year old twisted my arm for yet another ride up an escalator. There, next to the parking meters, in his red Royal Mail van, we discovered Postman Pat and his black and white cat ... and entered yet another world.

No comments:

Post a Comment