Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wardrobe Wars

Two Door Model Wardrobe
You would think that something as simple as a box to put your clothes in would not be too difficult right? Well just to show that life is much more complicated than we give it credit, we've put in two wardrobes upstairs in our house in Luton and after almost ruining a new box by trying to lift it before it's appointed time, I thought things had to get better. Then, when given an older wardrobe, I discovered that taking it apart was harder than putting the new one together! My handyman skills have been truly tested and a lesson in humility may have done me good. The good news is that we now have two bedrooms where people can sleep in our little house in Luton. Thank you Lord.

1 comment:

  1. Gracious, if it was hard for you, it would've been utterly impossible for me. I tried to assemble that very simple metal shelf in our bedroom, and I couldn't even get the screws to go through the holes straight. Wes had no problem with them, though...

    ReplyDelete